Friday, July 30, 2010

NuLife Foods Ultimate "Cheese" Pizza and Veggie Meatballs


NuLife Foods Ultimate “Cheese” Pizza is also getting great reviews. Honestly I am having a hard time imagining that we are going to find a product they make that is bad. AND NO I AM NOT GETTING PAID TO SAY THAT!!! Ok they did send me a sample pack to try though, but trust me if my kids would not eat it, you would hear about it.

For anyone who has been waffling about taking them up on the trial pack offer, you will be sorry if you miss out on this deal. Even with the shipping cost it is worth every penny!!!

So I gave Emily 1/4 of a slice to try. When asked what she thought she said it was great! When asked compared to BJ's she said she preferred this one. I asked what she liked and she said nice crust, tasty sauce and good cheese. (I think I might have the next big food critic ob my hands) When I laughed and said the cheese was Daiya's she made a face, yet she is begging me to make the other two pieces which I planned on making for Austin's lunch in the morning! I guess mommy and daddy are not getting a taste of this hot commodity. Since I did not actually taste this, I can say the big thing I noticed was the crust was really soft, it is thin but felt almost like those pizzas they make on French bread. I can see why Emily would prefer this crust because those are a fun kid treat!!! Austin also devoured this pizza!! Now if we could just find some GFCFSF pepperoni, we would have the perfect pizza.

In the trial pack we also received NuLife foods Beefy Veggy Meatballs. The children gobbled these up. I love that they have squash in them. Personally I am a huge fan of the squash but the rest of the Primer’s not so much!!!! The fact that serving these to your children with spaghetti means you are getting 2 servings of fruit and veggies in one meal. I will say my husband said that they were “just ok” and that that they had something different in them. My husband has a huge aversion to squash so his comment was not surprising to me. I do think with a strong sauce I could serve these regularly and he would get used to it! He could use the extra veggies too!!

If you try these new products I hope you take the time to come back and tell me what you think of them!!!

Until next time, PITAup and make the world a better place for someone with Autism!!! The life you change may be your own!

*Please note any links that are in green and underlined twice are being linked by the blog, and are not being linked by me and do not represent anything I am promoting.*

No comments:

Post a Comment