Monday, December 20, 2010

PYNK


Oh my goodness, I am in love with Kodak’s new PYNK product!!!

PYNK is inexpensive and easy to make. Never again will I have to cut, paste, tape, or manipulate photos into a Multi-Pic Frame. From a Kodak Kiosk “your photos are automatically cropped, sized, arranged, and printed to fit your frame…in seconds”. It is so easy you do not even have to tape the photo on the mat because Kodak made a cut in the mat so the photo page fits perfectly into it. Literally it took me more time to pick the pictures then to get them sized and cropped in the program. They were printed in less than 5 minutes. I was in and out of CVS as quick as a bunny.

The other awesome thing is they are affordable. They are 8” x 10” frames and hold (1) 6” x 8” Kodak PYNK Smart Print. The white background mat can easily be decorated and customized to make them personalized with decorations, stickers, words like “Christmas 2010”, etc. There are 8 variety of frames that hold 2, 3, 4, or 13 pictures. The frames come in black, espresso, white and grey. At retail, at a CVS store, they were each $14.99, unless you’re shopping on sale CVS is rarely the cheapest, so I am sure you can find them cheaper.

They make excellent gifts for the hard to shop for family members and are sure to become family heirlooms over the years.

So the next time you’re in need of an inexpensive, personalized gift I suggest you...

1) Pick it

2) PYNK it

3) Print it

I will say the Koday PYNK while easy to navigate, the web site areas to registering and "share" your PINK story are NOT!!! It was very slow and I felt like I was back on dial up when it was first introduced. They definitely need to redo those 2 pages and STAT!!! As a parent of a child with Autism, I am on limited time and gave up after an hour. Trust me in that is a testiment to how much I love the product that I really, really wanted to "Share" my pink story. Now I just want to throw my computer across the room. I am also annoyed that to receive coupons I had to complete this portion of the website!!!

If you are interested in trying finding PYNK near you you can do so here.

Until next time PITAup and do something to change the life of a child with Autism, the life you change maybe your own!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment